Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!


I have been intending to post this for a few weeks now. Better late than never! Lauren turned 4 on Valentine's day. We had a little family get together to celebrate her b-day. I try to do a big party for my kids every other year or so. The other birthdays we just celebrate with family. It is usually really low key but I had to up it just a notch this year for Lauren because she had been talking about her "birthday party" for atleast the last 6 months. She really wanted a Hello Kitty birthday party. She was so excited when she woke up from her nap and the house was all decorated. She loved all her gifts! She is also really good about sharing them with her big sister. What a fun day. I can't believe she is growing up so fast. She is such a tender hearted little girl. She is really such a joy to have in our family.

2 comments:

The Phipps said...

Happy Birthday Lauren!!! That looked like so much fun!! You are a doll!!!! I love the shirts too:)

David and Courtney said...

WOW that cake is so cute! Kimmy did you make it? And you are right that lauren is such a sweet little girl!!